Intern or Volunteer Abroad with CrossContinental.org
As an international volunteer organization, our mission is to make extraordinary international volunteer and internship experiences universally accessible. We have volunteer abroad, intern abroad, cultural adventure, language immersion, and gap year programs in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. Our international program locations include Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, China, Nepal, Ecuador, Bolivia, and Mexico. Our volunteer or internship work placements include: Care-giving and Orphanage Work, Community Development and Business Coaching, Healthcare, HIV work, Micro-Finance Work, Teaching, Tourism Work, Journalism or Photography Work, Wildlife/Environmental work, Agriculture, and more. More work can possibly be arranged upon request. Every year, we try to add new countries and new work choices in order to provide more options to international volunteers. We are dedicated to provide quality services to our volunteers. We do this by providing international programs that:
- Make a Difference to the Global Community
- Promote Cross Cultural Understanding
- are Customized to Your Needs
- have Flexible Work Schedule and Start Date
- are Extremely Affordable (program fees starting from only US$180)
These volunteer and internship programs are designed to help the local communities at the same time of providing a cultural learning experience to our volunteers and interns.
- The programs are customized for you according to your needs. Whether you want to work a lot or a little and whether you prefer urban or rural areas, we do our very best to make sure that your program is what you want, not what you are given.
- We have extremely flexible start dates and durations. You can start any week of the year with advanced notice. The duration can vary from 1 week to 6 months for most programs. You may also extend your stay with advanced notice.
- We try to provide work placements that are educative and meaningful. These programs help to build up your resume, improve your skills, build global networks, learn a new culture, practice a new language, travel, and get the experience of a lifetime.
- It is the best and most cost-effective way to travel and see the world. You will feel more like a part of the local society and gain more cultural insight. Open yourself up to other cultures, and challenge your personal beliefs. Increase your global awareness and cultural intelligence. Life’s too short to live in a bubble.
- We regularly inspect the programs and make sure they have an impact to the society and be worthwhile to the volunteers/interns. You will feel needed and you will make a difference in the global community.
- Before your arrival in the the host country, we provide rapid response to emails and inquiries (within 48 hours). After your arrival, we provide you 24/7 hotline for in-country support.
- We give travel advice and help you with flight/tour booking free of charge. Most of our partner organizations regularly arrange cultural and social activities to help you enjoy your time abroad and build friendships
1) Customized Programs with Flexible Work Schedule
2) Flexible Start Time and Duration
3) Build Up Your Resume and Improve Your Skills
4) The Best and the Most Affordable Way to See the World
5) Make a Difference in the Global Community
6) Quality Services and Complimentary Travel Services