Canadian Cultural or Practicum Program
- If you are interested in Canadian culture or non-paid Canadian practicum internship or volunteer work experience, then this program is right for you.
- We are the most affordable international volunteer organization in North America. Due to our low fees, we need to maintain very low overhead costs and be very careful with our spending. As a result, any support you can provide will be highly appreciated.
- One way to show your support is by doing non-paid practicum internship or volunteer work for us. Even though it is non-paid work, it is a great way to build up your resume and gain work experience. Upon successful completion of the internship/volunteer program, we can issue you a certificate as a thank you for your support.
- Our work is enjoyable and interesting. Works may include visiting schools, giving presentations, arranging workshops, content creating, online marketing, video editing, inspecting programs, etc.
- It is open to worldwide applicants. If it is hard for you to come to our program locations, we can arrange online work for you since many works can be performed through online communications. Thus, you do not have to be at the same physical locations as the rest of our team in order to work for us.
- If you need extensive supports from us (such as visa application, meals, accommodation, transportation, insurance), please note that you are responsible for relevant expenses.
- Fields with a star * must be completed. If you are a local resident and do not need extensive support from us, please note that some questions may not apply to you.