Application for International Internships
- Only fields with a star are mandatory.
- Most of our programs offer flexible start date with advanced notice, but please do double check the arrival date and time with us before booking your flight. Travelers are not recommended to book flight until a position is clearly confirmed.
- When you apply, it is advised to send enrollment fee USD$290 + 5% as transaction fee to our PayPal account at pay@CrossContinental.org. This shows that you are committed and your application can be processed without delay. If your application doesn’t get accepted, the fee paid less any transaction charges will be returned to you. If your application gets accepted, then there will be no refund of enrollment fee due to the effort of processing your application.
- The total payment for the program includes enrollment fee, program fee, transfer fee, and any applicable surcharges and transaction fees. If you want to be sure whether there will be a surcharge, please email us for a quote. The enrollment fee is paid to us. The other fees are paid via us to partner members.
- Please note that our programs don’t include international and local transportation cost, entry visa cost, personal spending, and travel insurance. We do not provide insurance of any kind, so it is the traveler’s responsibility to select and buy insurance packages that fit their own needs. We recommend that you get insurance that covers medical, critical accident, trip cancellation, trip interruption, lost item if you bring any valuables, and other relevant insurance that you may desire.
- To pay for the program fee, transfer fee, and any applicable surcharges, online banking is usually the most cost-effective for American and Canadian residents. European residents usually pay by Transferwise.com. For payments by credit/debit cards over PayPal, please note that there is an additional 5% as non-refundable transaction fee.
- All prices are in US dollars. Click here to see an estimate of prices in your local currency. This is the mid-market exchange rate, so please note that banks often give a less favorable exchange rate.
- Phone numbers provided should include country code.
- Please note that preferences are not guaranteed. If you must have something, please clearly indicate the required items as “must-have items” in the comment section at the very bottom of the form. Participants are required to be flexible and adaptable abroad, so please try to include as few “must-have items” as possible.