Cross-Continental Solutions Inc. is a federally registered organization. We are dedicated to providing students and budget travelers with exceptional volunteering abroad and cultural experience at an extremely affordable rate.
All of us here at the Canadian head office were once well-traveled international volunteers. We have done this many times before and have lived the exciting experience you are about to have. We care for responsible traveling and want to help both the local communities and the international volunteers find their ways to sustainability and success.
Our goal is to help and offer international volunteers the best value. The less fees you pay to us, the more money you will have for your weekend trips and safari tours abroad. That is why we try to keep our overhead costs as low as possible. We don’t have downtown office or company cars. We are doing our work with a good heart. In fact, we are the most affordable and flexible in the international volunteer industry.
We pride ourselves for our affordability and flexibility. We challenge you to find another international volunteer organization with more affordable or flexible programs.
Our head office is based in the beautiful city of Vancouver, Canada. Our corporation number is 751279-1. We are also a registered trademark in the United States. To promote trust online with consumers, the identity of CROSS-CONTINENTAL SOLUTIONS was confirmed by VeriSign Trust using official records after the site was first established. In addition, the site has been issued a SSL certificate by Geo Trust to enable server security. As a result, this website is GeoTrust secured. If you feel the need to verify our legitimacy, please click on the icon shown on the top of this page.
Some Quick Facts about Us:
- Our high quality international internship and volunteer abroad programs are currently operating in Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Mexico, Nepal, and China. Many people in these countries live on less than $1 a day. Our programs are designed to help the local communities at the same time of providing a cultural learning experience to our participants.
- We provide outstanding personal service with great attention to details. We carefully consider how much you want to work and what areas most interest you, then we customize your program according to your needs. We are always friendly and we care for our participants (including potential customers). We want you to come as a guest and leave as a friend.
- We are here to help you build trust for us. As a potential customer, you can ask us as many questions as you want and you will NOT be under any obligation to join our programs. Whenever you contact us, we will always get back to you within 48 hours.
- The organization was founded in March 2010. Is it too young to be experienced? Not with us. First, we are experienced with volunteering abroad as we were once well-traveled international volunteers. Second, the pictures and testimonials of our past volunteers show how your trip will be meaningful and enjoyable if you let us walk you through this experience of a lifetime.
- All rights are reserved on this website. As we are trademarked and copyrighted, if you want to copy any content/picture/design from this website, you will need to ask us for a signed written permission. Without our permission, it will be considered as copyright infringement.
We aim to make extraordinary international volunteer and internship experience universally accessible. We do this by providing programs that:
- Make a Difference to the Global Community
- Promote Cross-Cultural Understanding
- are Customized to Your Needs
- have Flexible Schedules
- are Extremely Affordable
Many thanks to our international volunteers and interns who provided us with testimonials, pictures, and videos from their memorable volunteer abroad trips. Many thanks to our volunteer photographer Yuan Cheng for providing some professional quality pictures for our website. Thank you all for your support.