Maybe you feel tired of cubical walls and endless corporate politics. Maybe you feel burnt out from classroom education. Maybe you’re lost in life and looking for a purpose.
- Step out of your comfort zone, challenge your beliefs
- Immerse yourself in a foreign culture and expand your world view
- Pickup another language, learn a new skill
- Make a difference in the global community
- Cultivate friendships with people from other cultures
- Increase your global awareness and cultural intelligence
Whether you call it a career break, gap year, or cultural adventure, you want to get away and have a life-changing experience. Whether you decide to volunteer, intern, learn a language, or explore a new culture, you want to move beyond the typical hotel tourist experience. But you have fears. You don’t know where to start. You may worry about finances, safety, culture shock, or a gap on your resume.
We can help: rationalize your fears, access resources, understand the experience, meet like-minded adventurers, and get inspired.
We encourage traveling with a purpose. Make it an important part of your education or career strategy. This is not a gap on your resume, you gain hands-on experience, earn volunteer hours, learn new languages, build global networks, and see a side of you that you never knew before.
We have a dream. We want to make cross-cultural learning universally accessible. We are a supportive community that gives motivation and preparation.
No more excuses! Life is too short to live in a bubble. Be the change you want to see in the world.